Here at ALS we can handle your entire project planning beginning with surveying, design, permitting, dividing, and finishing with final surveys, construction stake-outs, and certifications. Regardless of the size of the project, we can even address any local county and state approvals needed for your project.
Our firm prides itself on being able to address the needs of large firms that may require an ALTA survey or subdivision design, as well as the clients who may need a simple lot survey, a family division, or a footing layout for new construction. We hope to be able to provide you with any land surveying needs you may require. Please see a full list of our services below.
• Boundary surveys
• Topographic surveys
• Construction Stakeouts
• Subdivision Design and Approvals
• House and Footing Layouts
• Commercial Surveys Per ALTA Requirement
• Deed Maps
• Global Positioning System - GPS
• Surveys for drainage projects
• Right-of-way surveying and mapping
• Route surveys for roadway and utility improvement
• Mean high water line surveys
• Geographic Information System - GIS